Midiaid Midwife Search
How do I find a midwife using the Midiaid midwife search?
What do I need to do in order to find a midwife on Midiaid?
- On https://midiaid.de you simply enter your current zip code and the calculated due date.
- You will receive a list of all available midwives with free capacities.
- You can view their midwife profile and filter the results by their qualifications or languages offered.
- Before you can send your first request you create a Midiaid account and enter some information about your pregnancy and your personal data. This way we can send this necessary information about you to your midwife and she will have all the important information ready.
- Just click on Send Request, fill out a short form about yourself and your request is ready!
- The midwife will be notified immediately on her mobile phone via the app. She will briefly check your data and then call you back for a short introductory talk. The midwife can also accept you immediately by pressing a button, which is why it is especially important to activate e-mail communication for your Midiaid profile. This way you will be informed directly by e-mail as soon as the midwife has reacted and you can discuss the next steps.
What do I do as a pregnant woman with an imminent due date?
What to do if no midwives show up for my area?
- Go to https://midiaid.de/en/midwife-wait-list and create your Midiaid account.
- With the free Basic package you can add yourself to the list for 30 days. With the Midiaid Premium account your entry is not limited in time and several midwives can contact you at the same time.
- Sign up as a searching mom. Indicate what kind of care you are looking for, which additional qualifications your midwife should offer and which language you speak. Introduce yourself to the midwives and write a short intro.
- Normally a midwife will contact you within a few days. If everything fits, she will send you a confirmation and book your care.
Guestpost by Jörg Ulmer, Midiaid
This blog post has been prepared with the greatest possible care and does not claim to be correct, complete or up-to-date.“
or more general information about life in Stuttgart on our partner page