General terms and conditions – private client
Article 1 Performance Obligations of GRAVIDAMIGA – PREGNANCY & BABIES GBR
GRAVIDAMIGA – PREGNANCY & BABIES GBR does not owe any success but only the ordered services. GRAVIDAMIGA – PREGNANCY & BABIES GBR is entitled to provide the ordered services through qualified third parties (employees or subcontractors).
Article 2 Fee & Cancellation Terms
(1) Upon conclusion of this contract, Gravidamiga Pregnancy & Babies GbR is entitled to charge the full fees for the booked services and the customer is obliged to pay the invoice amount.
(2) Invoices for individual services will be issued based on the actual number of hours involved. The time will be charged as agreed upon in this Agreement.
(3) All services and expenses are included in the fee. Expenses incurred by GRAVIDAMIGA – PREGNANCY & BABIES GBR at the instigation of the client, in particular, travel expenses, are to be reimbursed additionally subject to provision of proof.
(4) If the client cannot attend a course or workshop due to a medical reason (subject to proof of a doctors confirmation), we will reimburse the course fee minus the registration fee (Workshops 5€, all other courses 20€). A rebooking/rescheduling is possible without additional costs. If you cancel for non medical reasons within 30 days in advance, the registration fee is applicable, between 30-15 days in advance we require 50% of the course/workshop fee and any cancellation within two weeks before the course is subject to 100% of the total course/ workshop fee. A rebooking/rescheduling is always possible without additional costs.
Article 3 Time and Place of Performance, Missed Events and Cancellation of Events
(1) GRAVIDAMIGA – PREGNANCY & BABIES GBR determines the time and place of the provision of services in coordination with the client.
(2) If the client misses an appointment, he/she has no claim to compensation or reimbursement of fees for already performed services.
(3) GRAVIDAMIGA – PREGNANCY & BABIES GBR is entitled to cancel or postpone events for reasons for which GRAVIDAMIGA – PREGNANCY & BABIES GBR is not responsible, in particular, if the required number of participants is not reached or in the event of illness. The client will be informed immediately. If an event is cancelled without rescheduling, participation fees already paid will be reimbursed to the client. The client has no further claims against GRAVIDAMIGA – PREGNANCY & BABIES GBR, in particular, no claims for compensation.
Article 4 Data Protection
The personal data collected, processed and stored by GRAVIDAMIGA – PREGNANCY & BABIES GBR will be used exclusively for the purpose of implementing this Agreement. The client can obtain information about the data stored about him/her at any time. The disclosure of such data to third parties not involved in the performance of this Agreement is excluded.
Article 5 Liability
(1) Participation in events offered by GRAVIDAMIGA – PREGNANCY & BABIES GBR takes place at one‘s own risk.
(2) The contents of the offered seminars, courses & workshops /services and the materials provided by GRAVIDAMIGA – PREGNANCY & BABIES GBR are produced with the greatest care possible. However, GRAVIDAMIGA – PREGNANCY & BABIES GBR does not warrant that the content provided is accurate, complete and up-to-date. The contents of the seminars, courses & workshops, the information materials & information provided by GRAVIDAMIGA – PREGNANCY & BABIES GBR do not constitute legal or medical advice. They are under no circumstances a substitute for a medical examination or treatment.
(3) The limitation of liability does not apply if and to the extent that GRAVIDAMIGA – PREGNANCY & BABIES GBR has acted with intent or gross negligence, or to damage arising from an injury to life, body or health caused by a negligent breach of duty on the part of GRAVIDAMIGA – PREGNANCY & BABIES GBR or an intentional or negligent breach of duty on the part of a legal representative of vicarious agent.
(4) The participants themselves have to decide whether or not her/his physical as well as psychological constitution is fit enough to participate in the class/course. In case of any medical or health issues or any other insecurities please consult a doctor prior to class/course to obtain approval. The organizer assumes no liability in case of injuries or damage caused to the participants health which are caused by attending the class/course and services or for self induced accidents. The participants confirm that he/she will use the provided materials and the facility to the best of knowledge and ability. The participation in a class, course or seminar is at his/her own risk. The participant has informed the organizer of any existing illnesses or limitations.
Article 6 Copyright
GRAVIDAMIGA – PREGNANCY & BABIES GBR retains copyright to the materials and documents made available within the scope of service provision and at seminars, courses & workshops and information events. Reproduction, duplication, publication and passing on to third parties is strictly prohibited.
Article 7 Miscellaneous
(1) This Agreement is governed by German law.
(2) Subsidiary agreements, amendments or additions, including cancellation of the written form requirement, must be in writing to be valid.
(3) If this Agreement contains a lacuna or a contractual provision is or becomes invalid in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the Agreement as a whole. The invalid provisions will be deemed to have been replaced by a provision which reflects as closely as possible the sense and purpose intended by the parties.