We offer four different courses for your convenience. All our birth preparation courses are developed & run by an M.D.
1. Birth Preparation Course Compact (in person)
2 x 2 hour course; part one - women only; part two - with partners
Comprehensive information on giving birth in Germany plus breathing techniques and exercises.
In this compact course you will learn everything around pregnancy and birth.
It is recommended between week 30 and week 36.
- Breathing & relaxation techniques
- Stage of Labour & Labour positions
- Pain Relief
- The Pelvic Floor & exercises
- Practical tips for you and your partner (giving birth in Germany, hospital procedures)
- Information folder (hospital packing list and much more) & Birth Plan
- Hygiene and perineum care after birth.
- Plus we will answer your questions individually.
Price: 219 Euro plus 15 Euro registration fee per couple.
Please not that this course is not supported by the German public health insurance - please read more here why this is private payment.
2. Birth Information Course (online)
1,5 hour course
In this course we will not focus on exercises and breathing but on giving you information.
It is perfect if you already had a baby and/or want to learn about giving birth in Germany.
If you also want to learn about breathing & exercises, please book our birth preparation course compact or join a hypnobirthing class by our partners.
Your birthing partner can join this online course.
- Physiology & anatomy
- Stages of labor & pain relief
- Emergencies during pregnancy and birth
- at the hospital in Germany
- Hygiene & perineum care.
- Birth plan
Price: 59 Euro / single; 79 Euro / couple plus 15 Euro registration.
3. Individual Birth Preparation course - one-on-on (in person or online)
Individual birth preparation, content as per birth preparation course compact.
Price: 250 Euro/ 2,5 hours plus 15 Euro registration fee per couple.
4. Birth Preparation course - C-Section
coming up soon.
5. Taping - offline only :-)
Taping is a part of birth preparation or pregnancy support.
It can help with supporting your belly, relieve neck, back & shoulder pain, carpaltunnel syndrome, problems with your SI joint or symphysis and so much more.
Read more about the benefits of taping.
Price: depending on the areas taped plus travel fee / this can also be booked as an add on in any offline course such as birth preparation / meet-up / personal training
If you want to learn about breastfeeding and baby care, please book our separate breastfeeding & baby care courses.
Our courses are not covered by the health insurance - why not? This and a lot of additional answers can be found in our Q&A.
Please find an overview in our calendar about our upcoming courses, where you sign up online.
Contact us if you are interested in booking a Personal Birth Preparation Class, if you do not find a suitable date or for more information via our Personal Request Form.
BACK TO OVERVIEW PRE-BIRTH