The course offered by Gravidamiga is really worthwhile and I realized how important it was for me to hear all of this information.
- Christine and Kira provide a balance between theory and practical strategies, and both Kira and Christine were able to pull from personal birthing experiences or professional birthing experiences.
- Christine and Kira spend time explaining the German hospital system and what we are allowed to ask for in the hospital. The hospital updates are very helpful too.
- Christine was able to explain the phases of birthing in a comprehensive manner and was able to mention signs to look for that signal the time to go to the hospital
- The ladies spent time going through possible scenarios at the hospital with the partner present so that both partners would be aware of what could happen at the hospital including an emergency C-section
- The partner breathing exercises were fun to practice together. It was nice for the partner to be so involved. It was good that some information was repeated in front of the partner so that the women also had a quick recap.
- The way Christine explained breastfeeding was very simple and to the point. Practicing with a doll was beneficial and she made it seem easy and achievable.
- Christine spends time with the individual women going through the Mutterpass which I felt was very beneficial and worthwhile
- The information provided in the pamphlets and folder are extremely valuable to review at home. We have everything at our fingertips, and can read and review at our own pace at home.
- A range of topics are covered in a very short period of time, which is very impressive. This course is compact but full of valuable information and tips.
I am currently doing my other birthing class in German and even though, I feel like I am absorbing most of the information, it is a completely different experience.
- from Emails that reached us -
...Once again thank you for your help: birth preparation classes made my husband to calm down :) and finding hebamme - well that's just a miracle!...
...We are so appreciative of the resources your company has provided us in preparation and, now after, with XXX’s care…
...The 24 hours of labor was really challenging, but XY and I were both better prepared to handle it because of your training!...
...I believe that chances to win in a lottery are higher than to find a midwife in Stuttgart 3 days before the due date + English speaking! So I am also going to buy a lottery ticket just in case :)) Once again thank you for your help...
...Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for everything you have done for us. We will never be able to express how grateful we are for your support these past weeks but please know it meant the world to us and still does....
You will find more reviews on our website Kiramiga- beyond relocation. All about daily life in Germany - with tons of useful information in our Blog.