Early Postpartum Recovery & Self-Care
How to look after yourself during the first weeks with your baby.
This is course can be taken just before birth or during the first weeks after you gave birth.
As we know that it is really overwhelming and there are so many questions, we created a workshop to answer the main concerns during the first few weeks.
From our side we will cover the following areas:
- Do's and Don'ts after birth (hygiene, sex and more)
- Early postpartum recovery - how to slowly start moving in the first weeks after birth and how to start with a recovery straight away.
- Do's and Don'ts for a good recovery
- Your postpartum body (dietary needs, vitamins, supplements & weight loss)
- Breastfeeding Moms (nutrition & milk supply / first aid breast infection)
- Formula & bottle feeding - feeding & meal preparation
- Baby blues
And if there will be some time to cover your main questions.
Bonus: early postpartum manual with lots of tips for you to follow up at home.