Thu, 23. Jun 2022
Child Safety for Babies & Toddlers
Make your home and environment safe for your baby & toddler. One less thing to worry about.
- Thu, 23. Jun 2022
- 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- min 4, max 12 participants
- 39 Euro
Child safety is essential. Babies and toddlers are said to be the highest risk group of serious accidents.
In Germany, approx. 80% of all accidents with toddlers under 2 years happen at home.
Experts estimate that parents could easily avoid up to 60% of these accidents being more informed and sensitized.
With Daniela from mykidsSAFE we have established a 2 hour webinar via ZOOM, which will help you to
- improve your knowledge about child safety and get sensitized,
- effectively prevent dangerous situations,
- evaluate potential health risks and security needs (e.g. with older siblings), and
- mindfully teach the toddler some risk skills while playing.
- detect serious child safety risks and see even hidden safety hazards
Mostly, ACCIDENTS ARE NOT COINCIDENCES and Child Safety starts long before First-Aid!
In particular, with our unique concept, you will get detailed information about these exciting topics:
- awareness of health risks & relevant infantile development 0-5 years
- age-appropriate supervision, role & responsibility of parents
- risk competence for adults and toddlers in daily life (and why it is not just education)
- important facts
- typical unintentional injuries (e.g. falls, head & thermal injuries, intoxication, choking, suffocation)
- highest risk areas & hidden risks
- effective strategies, useful ideas & solutions.
- and of course an extensive Hand-out for your reference and we will also provide you with some tips for a home pharmacy.
Of course there is time for questions at the end or in between the seminar topics.
This seminar is lead by either Dr. Christine or Kira from the Gravidamiga Team.