Mon, 28. Jun 2021
Child Safety for Babies & Toddlers
Make your home and environment safe for your baby & toddler. One less thing to worry about.
- Mon, 28. Jun 2021
- 10 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- min 4, max 12 participants
- 49 Euro / 69 Euro couple
Child safety is essential. Babies and toddlers are said to be the highest risk group of serious accidents.
In Germany, approx. 80% of all accidents with toddlers under 2 years happen at home.
Experts estimate that parents could easily avoid up to 60% of these accidents being more informed and sensitized.
Daniela from mykidsSAFE will host this 2.5 hours webinar via ZOOM, which will help you to
- improve your knowledge about child safety and get sensitized,
- effectively prevent dangerous situations,
- evaluate potential health risks and security needs (e.g. with older siblings), and
- mindfully teach the toddler some risk skills while playing.
- detect serious child safety risks and see even hidden safety hazards
Mostly, ACCIDENTS ARE NOT COINCIDENCES and Child Safety starts long before First-Aid!
In particular, with my unique concept, you will get detailed information about these exciting topics:
- awareness of health risks & relevant infantile development 0-5 years
- age-appropriate supervision, role & responsibility of parents
- risk competence for adults and toddlers in daily life (and why it is not just education)
- important facts
- typical unintentional injuries (e.g. falls, head & thermal injuries, intoxication, choking, suffocation)
- highest risk areas & hidden risks
- effective strategies, useful ideas & solutions.
3 Questions with Registration:
- How old is your child/are your children?
- Have you experienced any (serious) accidents with your child/children so far?
- Do you have any special questions or topics of interest?
For a detailed and open Q&A round, feel free to plan extra 30 minutes after the Webinar.